Interested in Zombie shooter game, then try “Left 4 Dead.” Its an multiplayer and mainly based on teamplay because the zombie keeps storming in. Players who don’t want to protect other team members can simply be booted with a vote.
The Guns are not powerful and ammunition supply is short. Zombie attacking a player is unexpectable. Zombies are not enough to keep the game tense, boss zombies like the freaky Witch ratchet up the intensity even more.
Features of Left 4 Dead:
- Free to play online.
- Made by Valve.
- Zombie horror theme.
- Team play is a major focus and is the real storyline of the game.
- Can be be played offline with robots as teammates.
- Three game modes: single player, coop, and a versus multiplayer mode.
- Players can play as zombies in the versus mode.
- There are four survivor characters: Bill, Zoey, Louis, and Francis.
- Boss zombies like Tank and Witch.
- Teammates can be seen through walls.
- Replay value is high due to the unpredictability of the game each time.
- Players can be kicked out of the team via voting.
- You can’t save your progress in the middle of going to the next safe place.
- Different stats such as the number of kills and least damage taken are tracked.
- Pistols have unlimited ammo.
- Players can dual wield pistols.
- Different achievements like “Brain Salad” are picked up during the game.
- Free downloadable content is on the way.
Read More: Play Left 4 Dead Online
Here is a video Demonstration:
data=”http://www.youtube.com/v/UF1HVlcXBmA?fs=1″>You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video
data=”http://www.youtube.com/v/VVIdHPG0wYI?fs=1″>You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video