If you are a Amazon Web Services (AWS) customer, then here is a happy news for you. AWS has introduced a new free usage tier for a year.
Anyways, previously AWS was extremely cheap, but for now enjoy the privilege of using this free service from AWS. But after a year you will have to pay the standard amount again for using their services.
Here below are the features as mentioned in the website:
AWS Free Usage Tier Advantages:
- 750 hours of Amazon EC2 Linux Micro Instance usage (613 MB of memory and 32-bit and 64-bit platform support) – enough hours to run continuously each month*
- 750 hours of an Elastic Load Balancer plus 15 GB data processing*
- 10 GB of Amazon Elastic Block Storage, plus 1 million I/Os, 1 GB of snapshot storage, 10,000 snapshot Get Requests and 1,000 snapshot Put Requests*
- 5 GB of Amazon S3 storage, 20,000 Get Requests, and 2,000 Put Requests*
- 30 GB per of internet data transfer (15 GB of data transfer “in” and 15 GB of data transfer “out” across all services except Amazon CloudFront)*
- 25 Amazon SimpleDB Machine Hours and 1 GB of Storage**
- 100,000 Requests of Amazon Simple Queue Service**
- 100,000 Requests, 100,000 HTTP notifications and 1,000 email notifications for Amazon Simple Notification Service**
In addition to these services, the AWS Management Console is available at no charge to help you build and manage your application on AWS.