Seven SEO Tools That You Should Use
There’s no shortage of functional SEO tools that professionals and website owners can use. There are many features that people can use, which may identify issues like indexing and website speed. If you want to gain better organic search performance, you need to have the proper tools. Here are SEO tools that you should use:
- Google Search: It’s what average Internet users would use to find a piece of relevant information. For SEO professionals, it’s actually their primary SEO tool. You will know what’s the current situation in the Google Search result and what impact that you can get from your SEO campaign. Google Search can also help you monitor and examine competitors. Based on your current position in search result, you can determine future goals.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics provide a solid analytics platforms to organize future SEO goals. Although it’s free, Google Analytics offers much in the of way valuable details to identify potential issues. When set up properly, you can also get monthly reports from Google Analytics. This way, you can prevent awful things from happening.
- Google Page Speed Insights: It is a good tool determines speed metrics for your website both in mobile and desktop environment. Google has confirmed that loading speed is one of the metrics that influences ranking position. After making code changes, adding plugins, uploading images or embedding widgets, the loading speed could be affected. Server issues could also affect performance. So, this tool can be used each day as a regular monitoring tool to determine whether the website is responsive enough. Quick loading also ensure higher user experience. If people can load your pages faster, they will surely return in the future.
- Google Mobile-Friendly Testing Tool: Many Internet users already use smartphones and other mobile devices to access the web. These devices have many different screen resolutions and web browser apps. The tool determines whether your website complies with standards of mobile implementation.
- SEMrush: SEMrush claims that it can provide accurate data for SEO professionals who perform keyword research. SEMrush is proven to be highly valuable to competitors and if you go deep enough, there are various features that can really help your SEO efforts, such as analysis for competitors, market data and search engine rankings.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs is a critical tool in link analysis. It identifies specific patterns in the link profile of your website. You can figure out what’s the progress of the linking strategy. As an example, Ahrefs can point out any anchor text problem that can impact a website.